Garlic Shrimps - Gambas al ajillo in Spanish - is a favorite tapas appetizer, especially in the south of Spain. Try this recipe and surprise your guests with its spice kick!
PREPARATION TIME15 minutes
- 8 shrimps
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp of La Española Mild &Light Olive Oil
- 1 chilli
- 15ml Sherry wine Tio Pepe
- 5g paprika
- A little of each ingredient: chilli, chopped parsley, chopped garlic and La Española Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Chop the garlic and the chilli and fry them in La Española Mild & Light Olive Oil
- Add the Sherry wine
- Fry the shrimps in the garlic, chilli and Sherry wine sauce for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the parsley and fry the shrimps for 1 more minute
- Serve the shrimps with some chopped chilli, parsley and garlic and drizzle them with La Española Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the perfect final touch.